I wouldn't mind several years in Japan. Not saying I'd stay...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    I wouldn't mind several years in Japan. Not saying I'd stay there forever....But you couldn't find a, kinder, more decent, and respectful people in general...on this globe....With half the cost of living here.....Imagine being able to walk anywhere at night, male or female...going to the pub and not having to endure half-wit apprentices trying to prove they are men...or more likely prove they are primates...leave your Japanese house for months without anyone touching it...stories I could tell about Japanese honesty would embarrass the Saudis and their BS legends......And we do have a large wonderful block in the Philippines - LOL best investment we ever made - growing about 30% a year lately. Who says you can't make money with Philippine real estate? Having elite neighbours helps.... But life there is decaying by the month....Poverty, drugs, crime....killing a joyous culture in a place we really love too....

So yes, if I could get a residence visa for us in Japan - feet wouldn't touch the ground on the way to the airport. But they have enough old people...and even mostly self-funded ones like us can only get 90 day visas and then fly out - and back in and hope for another one. Too complicated....although we are considering trying it for a while....

So I'll likely wind up staying here - and traveling. The new Australian Liberty Alliance party is looking the goods - going live in October with enough members now to do it. Am on their mailing list and reminded to join up again - today. May have to give Rise Up the flick...ALA looks like they will tackle the issues we face - more seriously. And with the blessing they received from Geert Wilders, the greatest hero this century will ever know.....They have the right stuff - to take us out off the surrendering cesspool Labor and Liberals have delivered. They're on the web - have a google and read the party manifesto....Probably the most common sense political document I've seen in decades....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.