I'm actually glad you raised that WangChung. Good post. Because...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    I'm actually glad you raised that WangChung. Good post. Because the usual story here, and mostly talking agriculture, resources, and so far limited manufacturing - is for the Chinese to buy the company that suits their import requirements. Dairy now in Australia is sold off rapidly, since Chinese confidence in their own industry has disappeared with the poisoning scandals....but Australian products are 'safe'..I'm sure you know how extensive this process is as well as I do....So no, as usual Australia loses - China gains. If Australia has the same rights as China for ownership and foreign investment I would winge a lot less....but that isn't the case. And the new FTA doesn't correct that. It's blatantly an unfair relationship that anyone can see thru. And the Australian government which negotiated it - should hang their heads in shame and resign immediately - for the shame and disenfranchisement they have inflicted on this country. Thanks for the post though, I was unaware there was one single industry which hasn't been sold out yet!

LOL, want the best bed?...Get a nice large Japanese made tatami mat for the bedroom (you get it online for around $200 - 250 with lovely blue borders delivered I think - anyway I did from Hokkaido a while back for Perth delivery) - ditch the western rubbish bed. Get Japanese made futons....or futon if single....(eBay sells them usually)....make sure they are really Japanese and not inferior products from somewhere else in Asia. Add a good quilt or blankets...

I have severe back osteo-arthritis...comes with decades of hard work LOL...and it works wonders for your back....best sleep ever...Learned it in an old tatami house in Kyoto.....Enmachi district if anyone knows the town....You'll feel like 5-10 years were taken off your life....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.