What is happening to our country?This morning I read about the...

1. 55,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309

What is happening to our country?

This morning I read about the pro-Palestinian protesters at a Queensland university who openly say they would be terrorists if they were in Gaza.1

“If I lived in Palestine I’d be a terrorist … 100 hundred per cent I would join Hamas,” an activist was proud to say.

On Tuesday, protesters at the same school broke into the office of a Jewish professor and urinated on his floor before posting signs saying “resign”.2

In Perth, a teenage jihadi was shot dead by police after declaring he was “soldier of the mujahideen of al-qaeda” and almost killing a man in a knife attack.

He was radicalised in a government school’s publicly funded Islamic prayer room.3

We’re still paying the price after 150 illegal immigrants with serious criminal convictions were released from immigration detention under Labor last year.

One of them stands accused of bashing a grandmother in a violent home invasion.

This is after distributing serious quantities of meth in the years since Australia gave him sanctuary as a refugee.4

He was on bail at the time of the alleged bashing and guess what?

The Albanese government decided he didn’t need to wear an ankle bracelet to monitor him.

What does all of this have in common?

The activists and elites.

These are all the final consequences of their never-ending campaign to reshape our nation.

Anthony Albanese and his Labor/Greens/Teal collaborators don’t care about you.

They don’t care about your family and how hard the cost of living is right now.

They are only concerned with the special interests of the powerful elites who keep them in power.

This is why your support for ADVANCE has never been more important.

ADVANCE exists to put your voice front and centre.

It’s about putting this great nation back on course.

Yours sincerely,

Matthew.png?1714520885

Matthew Sheahan
    Executive Director, ADVANCE

P.S. Wishing all Aussie mums the best on Mothers’ Day this Sunday! The role you play in making this the best country on earth can’t be acknowledged enough. Hope you have a good one.

1 The Courier Mail, ‘UQ student protesters say they would be terrorists, back civilian slayings’, May 10, 2024.
    2 The Courier Mail, ‘UQ staff member’s office allegedly targeted in urine attack as tensions escalate between students’, May 9, 2024.
    3 The Australian, ‘Department defends teen jihadi’s school prayer room’, May 9, 2024.
    4 The Australian, ‘Freed detainee Majid Jamshidi Doukoshkan “helped distribute meth across WA”’, May 7, 2024.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.