FLC 2.94% 16.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Australian Roadshow MARCH '16

1. 2,167 Posts.
    Hi all,

Firstly, great to see @ozelectro again - he was looking extra ripped and brown this time after his bodybuilding comp yesterday!

A few mental notes - Perhaps you could correct me on anything I might have wrong Oz?

Richard and Ross are very impressive people, they came across very friendly, calm and collected - it oozed confidence. They know they have  big job ahead, but their plans seem very clear, they have the right management team to make things happen (including Peter Marks of course, who was also there - although Ross and Richard did most of the talking during the presentation).

Richard made the comment that EMC could become a multi-billion dollar company, but obviously to do that, they have some work ahead of them. Luckily for us shareholders, we have a team who have built billion dollar + companies from start-up in the past. (Richard has created billions of dollars in shareholder value over the years, so has Ross - in his dozen + startups that he's been involved in).

There should be up updates on the China side of things in coming weeks/months (among other areas I would imagine). Ross's network in China is very extensive. Entering the Chinese market needs to be done properly (if done incorrectly of course there is risk of products being reverse engineered and the tech being copied, and therefore compromising the entire company), Ross has experience in entering the Chinese market - so the right man is taking good care of this angle.

Ross explained the 3 pillars/angles that they are going down. Those being:

- Sales of units (self-explanatory).

- Water as a service (there was mention that a $1mil unit would generate around $6mil over a 10 year period, and deployed for a 20 year lifespan). I would imagine the non-dilutive funding they have indicated in their updates would play a large role in this particular angle.

- Chinese 5 year plan (the opportunity in China is incredibly large!)

It sounds like the Caribbean is a focus in the near term as well, targeting resorts in particular. This provides a good reference point for both North and South American potential clients.

All in all it sounds like the party hasn't even started yet SP wise, there could be many, many bags ahead if everything goes as planned. Patience will be rewarded greatly I'd say.

Am I more/same/less bullish than I was prior to this evening's event? I would have to say more so -- putting a face to the names of the crew and hearing their plans and that they are far greater than what I had anticipated (and what I was envisioning was bullish already).

I won't be selling any stock for a very long time yet.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $177.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.5¢ $4.343K 26.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 244189 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 670034 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ 28969
Last updated 12.41pm 03/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.