AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Management - BBs Track Record

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    There's a lot of doubt being thrown at BB lately... The halts and suspensions are frustrating and some administrative and HR issues would have definitely contributed to that. However, the ASX seem to have a lot to answer for as Ben outlined in a previous announcement.

I've only been in AUZ for 6 or so months, and my experience with BB up until now is that he has handled everything very professionally, always looked out for shareholders, done wonders for the company (especially back at the investor presentations in Octoberish) and run a lean operation.

Does anyone recall his response to the speeding ticket way back when.. it was a thing of beauty. He obviously loves this company and truly believes in it.

I personally think we are in capable hands and this recent mix up is just that. It has no impact on the companies fundamentals. This will all be behind us soon and AUZ will continue to blaze forwards IMO.

Just wanted to grab peoples thoughts that have been here longer than me, and would love to hear from those who have more experience and insight.

Sorry about another thread! There just seems to be a lot of emotional people bagging out BB because of recent events and thought this topic may be of use to new holders and future holders.

GLTA
    Last edited by SimpleJim: 28/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $242.2K 24.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15940258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5156448 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 7509300
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.