AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Granted.... that is an alternative and valid interpretation, but...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Granted.... that is an alternative and valid interpretation, but not one that I personally put on it when immediately reading the article.

I read next as meaning the next sequential project for AVB as a company. "The company's next project.." Not as listed in the article, or following PB.   No doubt in my mind, and fairly so.

The alternative wording of Centro as simply "another project for AVB" would not have carrried the timing implications that the word "next" does.

"The company's next project, CentroGold, adds further diversity away from copper..." True.

I gather this to mean... or rather in this case I interpreted this to mean ...an immediate diversification away from copper and thus a current strategic and significant move worth reporting in the article, not an eventual diversification several years hence... after Pedra Branca.

Noting also that they did not say "the company's next project after Pedra Branca ...."
    "after Pedra Branca..." was omitted.

All that was said about PB was that it owned it, and mentioned its target outputs.   It did not say that this was AVB's next project.   As it did for Centro.

It is all in the interpretation....  and it is unfortunate that ambiguities occur, but humans write articles, not computers  

That is why we post I guess.. to discuss such things!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.