AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Most importantly, we have been promoted by a very well known and...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Most importantly, we have been promoted by a very well known and respected person in Evy Hambro.
    IMO, it is significant that even though the royalty deal isn't directly affected by AVB's share price, Evy Hambro was keen to talk up AVB.
    I think we can safely guess that most of the buying yesterday was a result of the article.
    Looking closely at the wording, one needs to distinguish between what Evy Hambro said and what is the author's opinion.
    If the article was edited correctly, then what is written between the "" is what Evy Hambro said.

I interpret that the reference to "regulatory system to move at glacial speed" was the author's opinion.
    Whereas the reference to "producer at some stage in the next 12 months or so" was what Evy Hambro has said.
    While some may question the "12 months or so", I find that this is exactly what I had in my mind. I'm glad that someone with respect has reiterated what I have been saying for some weeks now. I don't take any comfort though as we all want AVB to be producer ASAP.
    It's a shame that someone as busy as Evy Hambro can make time to promote our company when our very own directors can't.
    I don't want this to be misconstrued as my major concern. As many have already highlighted our PR needs improvement. If nothing has changed then fine, we don't need unnecessary announcements but if there are any important events between Quarterly Reports then AVB have an obligation to notify.

Maybe Evy Hambro was being realistically conservative. We await the next announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.