AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey M0ntg0mery .. being in the minority never worries me. Being...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey M0ntg0mery
    .. being in the minority never worries me. Being correct in making financial decisions does. To do that I garner all opinions.

.. anyway I post the comments as just another point of view.

Right or Wrong? who knows.. only time will tell I guess.

In making my own decision, I appreciate hearing all approaches. A forum.

The more the better.. the more opposed views the better. I get suspicious when many (but not all) agree by common consent to abide by the one opinion.. for fear of ridicule. Dangerous stuff. Mob mentality.

Then I make up my own mind.

If people kindly take the time to put down their reasoned, as opposed to emotional, thoughts .. then I actually Appreciate it! Truly.. and I say so.

I never applaud personal attacks or asides though. That is just plain dumb, and it never silences me, that's for sure.
    Only logic and reasoned argument interest me.

Look, in the end the other approach could be right. Of course.

Abusing directors for not rejecting OZL, telling people to Not Accept, gathering people together to send a message to OZL and any other suitor to deter them... bully them... may indeed be good stuff. It may work.!! OZL or someone else may be frightened.. cowed... and humbly front up with more money.... but I doubt it.

Trying to send a message to any potential suitor that anything less than some figure.. 23c, 25c, 30c... will be rejected may indeed ward them off !

But that is a highly undesireable outcome surely??

I thought Bidders were to be encouraged, not warded off.

Honestly, my only hope is that maybe someone started doing their sums the moment the OZL offer was made. In which case they would be well advanced and any vocal group would be passed off as the normal vocal minority, most of whom sensibly cave at the last moment, despite the bluster. A flea on an elephant.
    These guys have seen it all.

That the sums are still being done by smart people, who as a matter of principle are never bullied, is my hope. That they come up with a better figure is my hope too... of course. Just let them get on with it without trying to insert a poisoned pill of difficult shareholders.

Let's play the devil's advocate.... very unpopular. Heresy!! AN with what could be an underlying profitability far less than expected. PB and Centro requiring gigantic funding and no, people do not beat a path to their door with money. AN proved that! Pantera is prospective ore in ground. Long way from any money in the bank. 17c? Looks Good? who knows.

I try and deal in the truth.. not wishful thinking.

Anyway.. Accept... Reject... each to his own, but on a forum .. like copper ore.. one mines for information and differing views... in order to decide for oneself, and not have anyone else do the deciding for you.

Cheers, PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.