AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi all, Good to see most here are on the same page. Makes for...

1. 144 Posts.
    Hi all,

Good to see most here are on the same page. Makes for pleasant reading. The last piece in the AVB puzzle from my perspective is simply a matter of seeing some volume in trading. Are we tightly held as many here think, or is it a concern?

For mine, AVB management gets a pat on the back for taking the necessary course given the circumstances. They have been most cognisant & responsible, developing a plan to suit the times, and have carried it out very well to date. They have cleared a few hurdles along the way, not to everyone's satisfaction, but they've done well to be in the position they are. However, I'd be happier to see an announcement sooner, rather than later, particularly with regard to an off-take agreement. It does take the shine of their hard work when they announce that they're going to make an announcement............. then keep us all hanging!!! I guess there is a good reason for this.

In contradiction to that thought, IMO only, the drone footage has been a great example of managements disposition to engage shareholders with a minimum of fuss. It is a very effective tool.

I posted a link from SMH (from memory) some weeks ago re ANZ's thoughts on the possibility of an increasing copper price. Early days yet, but to date it has some resonance. This in contrast to the following though,

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...boost-bearish-wagers-defying-rally-for-prices

So. there is some contradictory evidence, nothing new there.

However, I can't help but think that management have, at the very least, thought this through with the end in mind. And being a low cost producer will help. How much is the critical question.

Let's hope ANZ were on the money and we are too!!

I've got a 30th wedding anniversary to pay to for later this year. It would be nice to know how much luxury I can afford!!
    ( I'm telling the missus I've already paid a price, which has had the effect of needing to spend more on her. One day I'll learn to keep my smart arse comments to myself!)

Good luck and best wishes to AVB'ers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.