AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I've been racking my head what will cause the avb sp to rise...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I've been racking my head what will cause the avb sp to rise

Early March copper blasted to 2.30 and avb rocketed to 8c and we pretty much got our answer

Then copper dropped like a rock and yep,once again avb also crashed back to earth ... Welcome to low 6s .... Again

Regardless of what avb do which is pretty amazing considering with all the what not going on ... The sellers are happy to keep offloading ... Buy later

Considering that 60 % of the avb shares are locked away with the big four there is still 1 billion shares on the open market nought to cause havoc .... And we continue to see some days with a million daily volume traded with only a 0.001 movement. Not even worth lagging onto ComSec to take a peak at the action.

Yes there is another 6 million in the bank since product has been sent ... And that's 0.03 c worth per share ... So what's the key to avb creating interest and growth in the sp.

After witnessing the rise in copper and avb following the trend to me is the companies salvation long term. But I also,think the hallmark of avb over the years has been their ability to discover new mineral finds. They should have been running the targets in their tenements more rigorously as well. Furthermore the jv opportunities are also another X factor that may cause more interest especially if there are key minerals such as lithium, graphite or gold. Personally I think we have to settle for copper and a sprinkle of gold for the time being and wait for the miracle of copper prices rising.

At least the AGM will be a little distraction and maybe it may be enough to stir a little motivation to hold through the financial year. The story continues .....

I look forward to then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.