AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Well done of doing the digging & your own research, many many...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Well done of doing the digging & your own research, many many like to use HC as their Resource base as oppossed to actually doing their own research.

There are IMO two schools here - One is impatient and wants the SP to go thru the roof this week.
    Group two have been and continue to research & follow the path chosen by the Board which should come to fruition by EOFY.

I should add the tiresome 3rd group that keep raising the same questions and the same answers and the same old stories adding nothing new but thier points are valid.
    I am always looking for new info/risks but atm there doesnt seem to be any other than the obvious.

I believe we are still in year 4 or the the average 7 years taken to open a mine.
    Finance, Full Lisc and Jorc are all pending by EOFY and if they fail to be met then AVB will be a Bomb within days.
    Should we recieved all we need especially the Fin then we can go Mining.

I am invested and believe the ratio is in our favour of success at about 70/30 % but definately need to monitor your risk factor as mentiond if anything goes wrong look out below.

5am im off for coffee and its just 7 short weeks we and all should be layed out in front of us to decide if its time to sell or time to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.