AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

If anybody has the figures, I would like to know if there is a...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    If anybody has the figures, I would like to know if there is a precise tally of the shares of those here on HC that are supposedly closing ranks and committing to not sending in documents.

There was some percentage figure publicly claimed some weeks ago, I recall?

I have not been following all posts but have seen nothing mentioned about it since, which seems odd..

If it is a small and ineffective quantity, I can fully understand why precise numbers would not want to be stated, discussed or advertised. Blustered over.. or something.

Fair enough ... but on the other hand! if the number was Large and worth the time and consideration of AVB management, then for it to be effective as intended.. to show displeasure.. then it needs to be stated.

No figure claimed means one is easily dismissed with contempt. Nobody wants that I am sure.

It is likely to have been stated somewhere and I have missed it in which case.. sorry to be a bother.

Otherwise, precisely and simply.... How many shares are represented by people here who have thrown their hat in the Non-Acceptance ring or club .. if that is not too challenging a question??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.