AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Nup. Simple question, and fundamental I would have thought....

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Nup. Simple question, and fundamental I would have thought. Equally simple answer surely?

If the answer is not there because it is a closely kept Secret or because nobody at present has the slightest clue, or some other reason .. fair enough. Just say so.... or better still don't post. Others may know later.

I hope like everyone for a higher bid this week .. of course. Depending who you listen to there is scope for lots $more... some say it is "fair" or even expensive at 17c. Listen to who suits what you want to hear I suppose... that's natural.

A potential bidder, if there is one, as I have said will do his own sums, his own way. A bidder has to see far more than the blind fact that it is "worth" more. He has to be of such a correct corporate size as to absorb it and pay for it comfortably. Not just commited himself for something else. It has to be a good corporate fit, and Brazil seen as a positive. A BHP might consider it too small? The field narrows down...

In the end it will sell for what it is "worth".. as it is an auction. 17c may be the answer.. worth or not. We will know soon.

I have made no secret of my intention.

I will hold the docs until the last possible time, in case of a higher bid, then return them signed. If that is not what someone else does then that is their business.... their choice and nothing to do with me. I have calmly and logically (I think) explained exactly why I am Accepting in the past. Because it is a forum and when people take the time to explain why they are doing something, or at worst including the perceived pitfalls of doing otherwise...then I respect it. It is always interesting to read because sometimes there is good sense and logic .. sometimes not.

But courtesy always over-rides everything... just exactly as if you were talking to someone one on one... bravely... and not remotely through the safety of a keyboard. How I prefer to be posted to anyway... politely, if a response is sought.
    There you go....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.