AVL 6.25% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

I don’t think there’s any need to get fraught Rhys. As far as I...

1. 17,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3710
    I don’t think there’s any need to get fraught Rhys.
    As far as I know there is currently no official word from AVL that Tendinewa is the preferred path!

If they release this information, they will explain why, and if it really is as terrifyimg a prospect as some here see to think, and going they are forward only because it earns a portion of that grant then clearly it’s because they need that money!

Do they?

Wood’s job is to assess as many factors as it can, including potential variables and come to an informed decision based on information that includes money ‘in the hand’ vs forward estimates/potentials!

AVL Sam wrote they were keeping BOTH options open at present.

And as far as them needing money ($604m?) to get things going:
    I’m certain more funders are out there than those charged with doling out future lumps of that $49m manufacturing grant ( which will be paid or not as conditions are met or variables accepted {one variable already being Atco!})
    Think back ….

WANGARA ELECTROLYTE FACILITY OPENING
    - That January 17 opening of the Wangarara Electrolyte Facility did not draw only those desperate for a free champagne and party pie!
    There were powerful people present!
    - People with whom AVL has developed important relationships - all chatting to each other and I presume future finance was quite an important topic!

Obviously if someone wants to throw - say a billion dollars at AVL - the requirements of other finance avenues would be measured differently!
    Sam already (unofficially) wrote they were jugglimg these kinds of considerations when she talked about their different needs

What if they choose Tendinewa despite it being a bit silly to some because they know further subsidies will be coming down the line as Oakajee port development tries to attract interest?

Instead of lookimg at the dark side what about some positive potentials?
    Whilst munching away at his afternoon tea, the US Consul’s Head of Policy in WA would (hopefully) have been chatting with Federal Minister Madeleine King about her trip to the White House last year?
    Maybe she wanted to talk about those new US trade agreements of last May :
    The deal also paves the way for Australian suppliers of these minerals, and renewable energy, to be treated as domestic suppliers under the U.S. Defence Production Act.
    That is set to boost investment back towards Australian companies, supported by regulation like the landmark U.S. Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) which has reinvigorated global renewable energy supply chains since August.
    "This is about creating an enormous opportunity for Australia and I can't underline how significant this is," Albanese told press after a Quad leaders' summit in Hiroshima on Sunday. [See Reuters summary 22/05/2023]
    There was a solid contingent representing US Vanadium there as well (which shares an MOU and a director, and provided and oversaw the build of the electrolyte plant as well as currently supplying its’ electrolyte).
    Possinl they would have been standing VERY close whilst Maddy and Lu Zhou chatted.
    Maybe they all agreed to meet later on again for some kind of private ‘party’ and there will be a tasty ‘pie’ comong to AVL as a result?​
    Who else was listening?
    Samantha McGahane told @Jayden2000 the other day there were wuite a few [see post]!

Surely gettimg funding is more of a priority than trying to assert where you want things to go?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $54.5K 3.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 3983902 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 5432692 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 2609361
Last updated 15.58pm 29/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.