AW1 1.67% 14.8¢ american west metals limited

Your choice of words are a little over the top and emotive....

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Your choice of words are a little over the top and emotive. There is no need to dilute share holders into oblivion. We don't need half a billion or more to build a plant as many others do. Financing is difficult at the best of times, and many juniors fail at this stage. This hurdle is quite often too great, especially in these difficult times. Even your suggestion of 50 million is not a lot of money to get into production.

It's for this very reason i invested in AW1 over a year ago. It's such a rare occurrence to find such a high grade shallow resource, which only needs simple quarry style and ore sorting operations. This ore is also quite pure. The Metallurgy is very favourable resulting in an incredible 54% end product. Dave mentions it could be one of the highest most pure products in the world.

I still don't think the market has fully digested what they have here. Even being in the Arctic desert which so many of the nay sayer's jump on. Could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Because like the word suggests the Arctic desert which amazingly has little snow, no vegetation. and no inhabitants,could end up working in our favor, we have a deep water port close by, and 56 mostly empty cargo ships passing by annually.
    No nasty tailings dams, and remidiatiion of the land very simple. just a back fill operation required. Resulting in very low footprint It's every miners dream.

Add to all this the local people and government are fully supportive and behnd this project, and to show good faith the local government issued a mining grant of 300000 from memory. That may appear small in the scheme of expensive mining operations, but good faith and intention is everything it means a lot.
    It's been mentioned that fast tracking permitting process is already in progress.

Some dilution is inevitable for all junior miners. It's how they are able to proceed and exist. I just think we need to be careful with scary words like oblivion. Yes we do need funds which will lead to further dilution but we don't need to be scared of it. It's normal and in actual fact the truth is we only need modest funds for all this to become a reality.
    I think we are actually mostly on the same page i agree someone of Friedlands stature would be great 150mil for 10% i couldn't agree more. Trigger a Voisey bay type auction in the future, who knows it could happen, but maybe a little early for that.

Let's just keep the good news flowing. hopefully good results can keep flowing. That will give the management more confidence in communicating to the World what we have just a little more work to do before Then.

Also my Last point I'd like to convey. sorry for my ramblings, but in theory we don't really need a lot of money next year to continue drilling, a lot of work and preparation was achieved this year, and plus they must of learned a lot., which in turn should help them get off to a good early start.
    Armed with more valuable knowledge and experience, could enable them to actually get more bang for their buck next year. We don't really need a massive drilling campaign next year, more steady as she goes but equipped with more knowledge and understanding should allow them to get more done in a shorter time frame.

Continued newsflow right upto Christmas makes for an exciting rest of the year.

I'll be stocking up with a few cold ones in the fridge, with hopefully lots of little celebrations along the way. Im sure many will be joining me Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $77.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $84.32K 565.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 373059 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 178887 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 306116
Last updated 12.10pm 01/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.