AZL 8.70% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

As Argyle pointed out, "many fronts". Pilot results still not...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    As Argyle pointed out, "many fronts". Pilot results still not out yet - why? Then comes osmosis this quarter, will they finish with supposed May deadline to have end products distributed to offtakers? I'd say expect delays. This doesn't stop the production wells to be dug up but comes towards September/October, perhaps can squeeze dollars to November or there about and we don't get sufficient funding then we won't get to production per reported target, as per PFS capex required if to reach production - $22M in the bank won't cut it, especially with other competing costs eg. the conversion plant in Arizona. Q1 2025 has always just been a pipe dream because AZL doesn't have $500M. Personally even if I could, I wouldn't be funding the project in full, not even 5% and so with that thinking all others would in my opinion feel the same way (basic risk management of investment portfolio). There needs to be a lot more buy in and confidence - hence end product for offtakers and potential partners is crucially important if to win investments to raise capital - who knows, some big wig might just go all in and fund the whole thing single handedly. The good thing about AZL though is that once osmosis is fully proven per pilot plant plan and supposedly in Q2 2024 (I'd say Q3 by how things are playing out) then we should be in the money and we'd be raising against VUL to prove the economics of production level of the project by Q2/Q3 of 2025.

Paul appears to be on a roadshow right now. By "roadshow" it's a terminology that you're going around town, country, the world looking for investors and showcasing the company and projects.

Personally, don't care about the daily trading. What I care about now are results. I don't expect much from the likes of Blunder-burg but I do have high expectations from Rabe and Maurer. Prairie project is Zach's baby, he should be showcasing it in my opinion than Paul Lloyd... except might be stepping on toes there if he did. If I was Paul, I'd be engaging Zach as he'd know Canada and the project more than anyone, this includes lobbying for local and Federal Govt funding and support, as well as local investors in the area (there's a lot of rich miners there).

Right now however, all I'm expecting are the results of DLE pilot plant. Where are the numbers? That's supposed to have been released last quarter... and unnecessary or unexplained delays causes uncertainty. Uncertainty is by a huge number, the number one risk of any investment, always top of mind of fund managers. Is the company causing delays knowingly or unknowingly this causes uncertainty and therefore impacts confidence and ultimately company enterprise value / share price? Too many questions not enough answers. Although I'm quietly confident given time, time itself is important for AZL as a company given the risk profile of Big Sandy. Everyone is acutely aware of the massive delays there that as a matter of fact, didn't live up to its promises timeline-wise. Hence also why my opinion to leave and entrust Zach to do Prairie Lithium project's roadshow/showcase to prospective partners and investors.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $141.9K 6.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 12433531 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 2431558 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 4610269
Last updated 15.48pm 05/06/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.