TON 7.69% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

B/B.MasterMind Plane.

1. 2,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    IMHO. after Listenning to the BRR. I feel that many Posters infact most Posters have all Missed the MasterPlane... in this CR. This CR is been "SRATIGICALLY Planed..WHY? because TON have there hands on the "CONTROL Button..... CASH is King and TON have the CONTROL on THIS..IMHO we Don't need INSTO Support NOW/as Brad says Long term YES''' Here are same Key Points for my Reasoning...

1CR for China Operational to create a REVENUE Stream mid 2016 and well in advance..

2 Revenue stream to assist for Funding going forward and Guess "WHAT? when you are making Money you can BORROW LESS..Less Debt (just what Ozpolar has been saying]..

4No need to Reley on Equity Markets..

5Triton wants to Demonstrate a REAL Value For Products and this Demonstrats TWO THINGS..A.Graphite has value in the Market PLace& B.Triton can Fund a Debt facility through REVENUE camming in, it gived confidence forBanks and INSTOs...

6. A Key factor is to get Ncanda operational using the Chinese factory is one Key Step..
    7.Triton is hoping to get Revene Stream from Ancuabe Mid 2016{does this mean that the AMG deal is in the BAG?...The two reveue Streams Will be used to move Nicanda forward...... IMHO this is a Master Mind Plane and Stratigically Placed Ton is working through stages and gradually Building a Revenue Stream to BUILD Nicanda Hill its JEWEL in The CROWN...... Short Term we Don't need Insto. Long Term YES.. Ton has the Biggest Deposite of Graphite and vanadium in the World and so you need to work it Stratigiclly patiently and FAST...IMHO Ton is Placing itself to be "POWER HOUSE in Graphite/ Growth/ Revenue/ Dividends and a Possible TO... This is IMHO,,dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $10.07K 836.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 237988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.