ZMM 4.17% 2.5¢ zimi limited

balance of probabilities?

1. 209 Posts.
    I, like many, have followed, supported and invested in this company for a LONG time.

For me, it's all about the balance of probabilities as to what what can expect tomorrow.

Nothing would be better than seeing this company realise it's potential and make some serious headway....the potential I upside is HUGE.

So here we go.......

PROS

*They have little leverage, so less than favourable deal for them could be done that is a steal for a farm in partner.
    *They have a strong asset
    *They did get an extension so they must have been close
    *There is an EGM coming up with favourable performance rights for the Directors as a resolution, which stand zero chance of getting through if news is bad
    *Recent trading has been very 'weary' and 'guarded' leading you to believe the market isn't confident in one direction or the other. Although it did move up 2 Fridays ago on some decent volume

CONS

*Their track record is woeful
    *you would question why a "material" announcement and not farm in or deal is off the table update given the TH timeframe, they would know exactly what the news is and I doubt there is anything they are waiting in
    *No announcement today isn't promising, last time they took the full length of the TH to deliver a weak and vague extension

My conclusion is it is more likely bad news....but god I hope I'm wrong,

Good luck all, let's hope for a nice suprise (and massive price section) tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $3.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $1.246K 51.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 158710 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.