M4M 5.71% 3.7¢ macro metals limited

Bankable Feasibility Study Schedule, page-2

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Great work @Septic Buffalo. Im going to keep a close eye on your chart. Help us to see how they are progressing.
    Thanks for the effort you've put in it has simplified it for all of us and we dont need to keep referring to previous announcements.

Here is just a copy of my last post.

"Like most here. I have participated in virtually every capital raise since day dot.

If they were to get one more cent out of me, I will want to see an avalanche of positive updates between now and June 11th.

What has progressed regarding the

. Review of test work studies.

. Detailed project operating costs review and estimate.

. The planning of phase 2 & 3 of the BFS.

. Review of strategic partnerships.

Where they are with the
    . 50 tonne bulk sample benefication test work.

And what has progressed with the Tendering and award of revised feasibility scope.

Remember by time this is presented to the shareholders the second quarter is nearing its end.
    Much of this work should now be ready to address us shareholders on their progress.
    There has been considerable work gone into this capital raise by Mr Hart and his team. And although we are being offered shares at a discount this has been the case over the years and they are asking us to dip in our pockets again.

Many of us remember the options we were offered for one of the capital raises only to watch them become worthless.

Pretty well all of us are swimming in red ink with this company. I want to see major progress and beyond any doubt why I would give more money.

The board have there work cut out for them and to my surprise they look like they are really putting in an effort and I commend them for it, but we have been keeping Kfe afloat for a long time. Its time we get something in return."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $125.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $539.5K 15.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 527694 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 254501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ 7863440
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.