GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

HaHa, only weeping coz bloody Fukushima prevented a better...

1. 41,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    HaHa, only weeping coz bloody Fukushima prevented a better takeover premium. Ahhh those were the good days of Uranium but have moved on! I held the stock for 6 years if I recall and a few others in the sector. Those were the good old days but through good fortune I have realised it was more luck and big balls exposure than stock picking skills so I have mellowed into not chasing the next big thing. If you look through the post there, have a read on a poster Harlee, made an OBSENE amount of $$ beyond yours and my wildest dream to last a few life time of luxury. There was another poster on the BMN threads but that one turned into SHEET! Bad management.

Like I say I find your post entertaining, good charts too. Still looking for my next gold gem but the days of buying a speckie and holding on for dear life is over for me. Not worth the stress when in drawdown or profit. For your inspiration, have a look at SOR. I got a mate that made a HUGE killing being a seed investor too but the wait was worth it in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.