GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I am just demonstrating there is more than one way to skin a...

1. 41,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    I am just demonstrating there is more than one way to skin a cat. Some choose passive DCA style, some are active direct managers of their own portfolio some are punters in the speckie space and some have a mix of a few of the strategies.

There is no one methods that trumps all others and whatever back test that you hear are also either curve fit dependent on entry and exit points or the various volatility that make or break a system in the short term. This is a debate best left out of any discussion here.

I suspect your "problem" is that you have taken on a bias and the more you post here that bias has turned into inflexibility totally so even if gold were to head back to 1900 in your mind it is a short term bubble.

I learn to be flexible in how I see things because I may have a bias but I do not know the future, only a probability bias. The probability of events gauging in my head right now is my way of projecting the future. Come tomorrow it may change as events unfold. You may say fickle minded, I say reality.

I have also commented that conspiracy is a side line amusement that one cannot make money from, just preparation in case it is true. If you read the number of prosecutions in the FX/LIBOR and now on going PM sectors, there is a high probability of price manipulation. I am not suggesting dark forces at play since day 1 but it is worth being aware and play by those rules.

If you have been an active participants of the FX market, you will get to see the price "manipulations" right in front of your eyes if you know which level to look at. The common complaint of stop hunted is real but that is the way capital market works, you just try to follow the smart money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.