GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hey Johnny, looks like you were right to clear out of your Zinc...

1. 41,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Hey Johnny, looks like you were right to clear out of your Zinc play. Nice one. 42% locked in the A/C is better that a floating number slowly being eaten away by the market. Pity on NST/EVN, lose some and win some and move on to find another stock.

You are young but don't fall for Skol stubborn dogmatic view because your investment horizon is different from his. You are an active investor/trader while he is using DCA claiming to have the skills of an active gun trader and freely "advicing/mocking" others believing that is a way of proving his prowess of skillful chart reading when he doesn't even have a basic charting package relying on the web. Now he know he can get a demo FX a/c and have free charts to plot gold, bond, the 50 fx pairs, world indices, commodity prices, it will keep him busy for awhile. If he ask politely I will point him in the direction of getting free charting installed on his computer including free data

I have no problem with people's bias because everyone here has a bias. Turning that bias into reality and telling others they are outright wrong is just farcical. You can make money in bull or bear swing, its a matter of technique and greed factor. I don't proclaim I am a successful investor/trader but I don't go around laughing at people who disagree with me. This is a big market, it will keep on doing its thing regardless if I shout 100 times in a forum that I am right.

No offence intended is it sounds patronising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.