GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Skol, regarding US stock indices I am also hoping that it will...

1. 40,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Skol, regarding US stock indices I am also hoping that it will keep going up and the economic recovery coming sooner than later as I have industrial/bank/health care exposure locally. BUT I don't put all the eggs in one basket as I also have gold stock exposure. No one besides extreme goldbugs are cheering for a total collapse in the US because when that happens I can assure you bake beans/beef jerky will be worth a lot more than physical gold. The US will use whatever means to avoid a economic crash and guess who is the strongest country in our region?

A stock wise perspective, I don't care if the stock trade Horse shit even if I see a contraction industry in horse meat or racing. When the stock makes good money, smart money know and will bet on them.

Take EVN with the mother of all purchase announced recently, diluted with cap raising, hit the market and punters bought the initial drop. I was hoping it keeps dropping to get in at a better valuation but not a chance today. Now do I know how it will behave tomorrow or next month? Look at the trend of that chart, supposedly in a sector you think is going down to 1000$.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.