GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I don't think it matters what new thread you start, the...

1. 41,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    I don't think it matters what new thread you start, the discussion will always remain super polarised. When the gold run up Skol will get the brunt of the mockery and vice versa.

The middle ground are those with a more flexible sentiment but the minute we sway towards the bearish view we are accused of perma/stealth bear or goldbug.

If you read my responses to Skol this morning I have now discovered that he is more an armchair critic because comments are free. It doesn't cost to be wrong not even pride as we only exist as a nickname. Hence whoever can come on to this forum and keep shouting a level and pick out some ready made charts from the web pretending the are chart technician is just laughable. A true chart technician knows that the predictive nature of their bias and conclusion are just based on probability and not actual facts. Nothing falls or rise in a straight line. If you time it incorrectly you can actually be right on the bigger picture and yet in a losing investment or vice versa again.

A good example, the investors riding the trend of EVN NST SAR (I use these 3 coz the trend is clearly on the upside) must be clearly sheeting themselves according to skoll. So much that they have been protesting their ceo exposing risk by asset accumulation.

Clearly QBE which he has exposure, holders are fist pumping and going YEAH because if you flip a monthly chart you can't distinguish it from gold/usd. SGP another he keeps bragging depending where he bought, I would say no better than 2003 prices. You get the picture?

He clearly said he sold out before GFC and magically started buying at the lows Post. You reckon a guy who invest in managed funds and DCA on Japan funds continuously for 15 years, telling me passive BHP strategy and I don't mean the miner, has that Schiff knack? Yeh and Elvis is singing in my backyard right now.

Like I say keyboard clicks are free and making guesses too. I could also say on record that the US indices will collapse evetually. Just keep watching and one day it will have a GFC style triple punch right at the top. And when it collapse and I did not take advantage then I am the bigger fool!

My Friday rant..... Have a nice weekend boy and gals and you to Skoll..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.