BRK 4.35% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-11515

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    On review of the recent quarterly, AGM resolutions and watching the investor briefing from this week I am more than pleased with progress and propositions put forward.

In part I believe it is important to approve incentive plans going forward. This is an integral part of the business function and governance. The governance and framework change in particular provides protection for investors big and small into the future as well as incentive for staff both AUS and US based.

Governance approval is clearly to set the short and long term incentives via furture independent review going forward. These are not done but approval will let that commence. Incentive plans for STAFF will be able to be negotiated and set by the board however any future incentive to board members would require further share holder approvals.

For me let's see what KPIs for short and long term initiatives are proposed in the future and I wouldn't expect to see any of these until passing FFD completions.

Some big months coming ahead with a doubling of production into FFD meaning US staff have a lot of operational work to progress with.

Anyways my thoughts for the weekend.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $52.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $13.37K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 22027604 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12417965 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.