CXO 3.45% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Been in CXO since 2015, seen many posters come and go , should...

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Been in CXO since 2015, seen many posters come and go , should have gone myself at around the $1.80 ish mark.Have followed the announcements and vidi=eo presentations for many years, average price 4.4c so still in the game.
    Some thoughts on current, Li demand will increase expotentially if the countries that have committed to emission reductions continue on their path. Everyone talks about EV's the biggest demand very soon will come from storage Batteries if all these committements stand , just look at Australia's rabid replacement of coal etc ,even if these reductions aren't possible in the timefroames li demand will still be there ,if the batteries can be built.
    China is the only game in town at present and for the next few years at least for battery production, either EV or storage in reality.
    SC Markets analysts recently said demand will grow this year and prices will rise. Lepidilote is very expensive and damaging to the plants to process.
    Ganfeng at a recent CCP confrence said li prices have to rise and stabilise to ensure supply.
    Me ,I aren't losing my shit re current situation with CXO, IMO was a smart move to stockpile during the dry to be able to be sold sduring the wet, wet last year stopped the mine, some sheeted the issue to SB time with not proper banking on the walls. don't know ,wasn't there, but NT has a wet every year so not unexpected, if li prices were higher now GM etc would probably be being congratulated on stockplie for wet and the underground pit would probably be being brought into production. These prices have caused some issues around the markets, I hold a bit of SYA also, another mine producing but.....
    any way enought for now. sit back and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $505.1K 3.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
133 4019350 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1850540 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ 2186726
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.