CXO 3.45% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-495

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Bought my first parcel back in 2017 and have held them ever since. Bought another parcel in last years SPP. Only bought the minimum as thats all I had available at the time. Always had confidence it would go and my sell target was always 50 cents. Now am not so sure as the rise has been so rapid without the expected announcements and the FID is still to come also!

Thinking of selling the 2017 parcel as it has the CGT discount and the SPP parcel still has a few months to go. Im not in the hundreds of thousands profit as a few of the other LT holders but it is my first dabble in the market since studying commerce. The parcel I'm looking at selling will put a pool in the back yard for the kids which I know they will love. The journey over the years reading posts by Brumbie, Crisis, Wenty, Seamay, Kiwi and many more has been a lot of fun... Rummy was also a fun participant even if he was rooting against us. Brumbie I feel you are our captain and carry yourself extremely well. It some how feels like the end of the LT holding team but are we selling ourselves short? My gut tells me to at least lock away the 10 bag profit and put the pool in for the kids!

Anyway there is a lot of new faces around which started to happen a while ago and it was mentioned this is a positive thing. Now the noticable swing is the size of the sales going through. There is some big fish in the waters so now reguessing my 50 cent exit. Could use some investing advice from the experienced! There is always a risk of a crash and then we start all over!

Have posted a reminder before that SB stated 2020 or 2021 was when the fun started. The proof is rising to the top of his pudding. Have enjoyed the ride and hopefully here for a bit longer, if not all the best to the new folk and my wish is for you all to profit!

Apologies for the long winded non analytical post!

Cheers

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $505.1K 3.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
133 4019350 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1850540 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ 2186726
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.