SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

I've been posting weakness ...in very short-term movements ...at...

1. 12,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1746
    I've been posting weakness ...in very short-term movements ...at present NDX continues its hourly BEAR super trend been going for 49hrs ..

daily/weekly of course is still bullish .. if that turns BEARISH watch out below esp if it breaks the weekly..

when the dam breaks it starts with cracks..all the developments we are seeing IMHO are all small cracks in the BULL trend ..so much hot air in TECH and we are seeing that same froth in Crypto lala land ..

Of course, NDX could go higher ...SNAS lower ... desperate.. I have holdings I'm more worried about in the commodities sector..been pretty average for very long time ..yet still taking a few good trades to pay the bills

got this Chart off X ----Graddhy...>> if we don't see major investment in commodities then life is only going get much harder as inflation will continue upwards..
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5994/5994411-da27b47e35f2ac27b86af6b848021d21.jpg

Your sideways market nearly turned into a BEARish plunging one had it not been for NVIDA results .. was close to breaking threw 17000...

we will see if I'll be taking a TAX loss in march sub 1.65 would not be cool ..but thats life as a trader ..win some lose some

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.