SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

"Theres so many red flags for me :-civil unrest (BLM, riots,...

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    "Theres so many red flags for me :-civil unrest (BLM, riots, covid)-POTUS election-FOMO getting crazy and blowing off the top (shorts squeezed)-stimulus deal with Congress struggling to pass-theres been no profit taking / small correction in months. -everythings going up. fundamentals are stuffed. relationship between risk on & risk off investments broken"

Add to all that:
    - Unemployment
    - Debt/no savings/early Super withdrawals
    - Bankruptcies
    - Mortgage delinquencies
    - Extreme PE ratios
    - Possibly the most inept crop of Politicians ever seen worldwide generally and in Vic in particular
    - Afterpay and Xero are now ranked 16th and 28th respectively on the Australian bourse. Its going require some very good numbers at some future time to justify that.
    https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx-listed-companies

While I'm at it why doesn't that megalomaniac Mad Lockdown Dan have a crack at the premiership. He'd run Australia proper... A looney's lunatic and a man for our times. Covid hasn't caused the problems, the lockdown reactions to it have. Statistically, the Covid deaths (tragic and sad though they are) are a mere blip compared to deaths from obesity and other causes.

Things have never been so good, no reason at all why everything shouldn't keep going up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.