BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

I thought after all the carry on about BDR being hard to get...

1. 17 Posts.
    I thought after all the carry on about BDR being hard to get onto that I would give them a call today. I couldn't believe it but I got put onto Peter straight away. He does have a unique voice as mentioned on here previously. Nice guy but I didn't have the courage to bring up about his wage. Anyway not a great deal to report. He said the average price of gold over there was $4200 to $4500. There would be no divi next year, he felt money was better put into paying down debt and on exploration. Lots of drll samples to get results on. Not sure what he meant but 4000 had to be outsourced to be analyzed due to the volume of samples they have. Lot's of drill results due by end of year. He did seem genuinely dissapointed in share price due to the large amount he has. Very aware of shareholders dissapointment in not stocking up material before wet season and assures my that the new contractors are doing a great, successful job. Peter mentioned wet season moves in early Feb so they'll keep building it up until then. Mergers etc are still on the table with Aussie gold miners, but not in the near term. Hope this is some help and love you positive posts Atomic, probably main reason I'm in this company, hope they can pull it off. I love success stories for the little Aussie miners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.