BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

BDR daily SP movement, page-24

1. 284 Posts.
    Hi Tumbleroll

Firstly, I respect your opinion and most of what you say.

I'm completely comfortable with BDR having an average quarter, in fact, I'm expecting it. I don't need to make money with Gold at $1170, however, when Gold gets to $2000 or $2500 then I'll expect to make money. As long as BDR can continue to operate in solvent fashion and improve their overall process then they'll be well placed to profit from upside in Gold, hence, shareholders will profit also.

We're in a secular bear market, there are loads of great companies losing money right now.

You've probably already done this, but take a look at some of the Canadian miners, they're losing money like it's going out of fashion. (not all of them)

Within the context of the current depressed gold price, PB & Co are not doing as bad a job as everyone might think. I get really annoyed when guys like Danhoff get on here and essentially spew forth loads of BS about PB and Paula, because it's mindless fear mongering and it adds nothing to the overall community.

In regards to the BDR SP, I'd be ecstatic if it went back down to 10 cents, I'd really back up the truck (again).

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.