AGY 1.08% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi Billyen, I don't post that often.....and probably never...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hi Billyen, I don't post that often.....and probably never directed any of my posts to you. I never joined this forum to make friends but was surprised that there were people like yourself that gave these forums a real "soul". There was an energy and vibrancy to the discussions - even emotion surfaced when one thought of the heated debates on certain issues or views that people held. Billyen - you commanded that stage! You were like the pied piper enchanting all the mesmerised shareholders of AGY, giving them 'more' every time there was an issue or snippet of information that needed clarification. People got used to you like a part of the furniture...it was AGY, Jerko, Pablo, Rincon....and Billyen! I think people have really just now realised they've had to "wake up" from the "beautiful dream" and find that it was just a dream. The reality was always about money and making piles of it!!!!! You just happened to dress that reality up with glitz, pizazz and every day drama! I always did my own research. I read everything on here that I could.... and posted little. I've also realised there is a long term story here. I could waste my time being upset you're leaving the ship... but people should realise that everyone, no matter the circumstances and news has their own path in life. As much as it may upset people that's the reality. I wasn't one to get all hyped by the flowing emotions here...but I'll miss the floor show! Good luck to you where ever that takes you.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $329.9K 3.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59325 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 73784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 1081942
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.