Lol, just remember the person's nickname who gave u a T/U coz u...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Lol, just remember the person's nickname who gave u a T/U coz u will know that they are clueless.

Maybe ur not a punter butterfingers but since we are in a share market forum, I am sure u understand "value".

And since you are more than prepared to take even money ($2) on sanders for president, I am MORE than happy to wager $10k or $20k or just $1k if u want.

U see, u would be taking Massive "unders" @ $2 Eg. Like selling ur shares for half its value.  I would be more than happy to bet $10k with u and give u the $2 ur happy to take because I will then "Lay off" and  have $10k on Saunders @ $8 to $10 ($11.50 here) With a betting agency and I will have a free ride on Sanders. In other words, ur prepared to bet even money ($2) on a $10 shot. That's a punter's/bookies dream!!!!!

But, I am the type of bloke who is prepared to tell u this and not take advantage of u. As u can see, it's too good to be true to bet with u so I will let u know that u can get VALUE elsewhere. BUT, I am happy to give u even money if u still want and I am happy to give u even money on the dem nomination too

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.