TON 8.33% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Best Flake Distribution in the Graphite Sector, page-136

1. 1,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi matsax,

The main reason I posted the article was to alleviate some of the concerns in recent posts in regards to "Dealing With The Dragon"

Although this may have been so in the past, the new Government's of China appear to have moderated significantly

I have read an article recently that refers to the Chinese Government as the "Largest Department Of Commerce" in the world

If "Dealing With The Dragon" was such a concern, then I don't think that "The Greatest Investor Of The Last Century" "Warren Buffett" would be investing there

In regards to what this new policy could mean for Ton,

Mainly at this stage is that the Australian Government, both left & right, can see where the future lies, & that is with integrating basically everything with the country that will have the "Largest Economy In The World"

Triton realise this also & are taking initial steps to become vertically integrated, This is where the "True Value" is made with commodities

Australia could & probably will be buying Graphite Products made in China, by Triton JV, with graphite sourced from "TMG" in Mozambique, (How good will that be)

Cheers Omega

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $4 330

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 830034 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 545548 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.