UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Better than a soap opera

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I would be interested to know what percentage of people buy and sell uns either to make a cash profit or to increase their number of shares as opposed to those that have just invested and hold on through thick and thin for the day we hope to retire. I remember tda for example sold out as he thought his Money could yield more in other areas. As did Dino I think out of sheer frustration however both now hold again I think ! For those that trade I imagine you love the thrill of trying to know when to hold em and when to fold em and be adrenalin junkies. As for the long term holders we know it's going to rain gold but don't know when exactly. The problem is when you become emotionally involved and lay awake clicking on your phone to see the unis price and your mood is set by the share price. The price does bring me bouts of happiness / sadness the later the majority of the time but this is my labour for want of a better word for the riches to come. I will only ever be truly educated in all that uns has going on and only truly understand the industry like Indi Jo when I am a rich old man saying I told you so. I learn a lot from here not what is written but when it is and also what is between the lines. My advice for what it's worth disregard the 20 percent most positive and negative. Only believe plus or minus 5 years company time lines and then if you are happy to hold with all the stress and anxiety you won't be buying a Harley Maybe a fast motorized chair but at least at some point you can say I told you so and have claimed a ten bagger. An old man still looks good in a big boat and fine wine and lobster taste good no matter how old you are but I wish uns would hurry up lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.