FAR 0.00% 44.0¢ far limited

Beware the cult, page-62

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    You will all be happy to know that I have just wasted an hour of my life reading absolute dribble from people who, for the most part, don't even own this stock!!!! What a load of crap!!!

Let's look at things logically shall we.............

People have been complaining about the Capital Raising, a CR that had to be done in order for FAR to survive. The main bug bear was the price of the CR. I thought it was a little cheap, others thought it was ok. At the end of the day it is done - end of story! Only time will tell how successful it was.

Some say get out if you are not happy, that may be so but some are still in the red and would have hoped for a more buoyant share price considering the success so far with the wells that have been drilled. Maybe some live in hope, I don't know. But when all is said and done it is their decision to make, not mine or anyone else's to make, so why preach.

And then there are the options. Everyone (that is everyone) is entitled to an opinion. I thought the options were a bit rich and need to be incentive based and be reflected in a rising share price. Others may look at it differently. Thing is - we get to actually vote on it!!! Those with an opinion that do not hold shares do not get a vote!!! I think the options will prevail but I think the vote will send a little message to management to be a bit more careful and a little less greedy in the future.

Honestly this company have something special, whether the small shareholders will be outmuscled by the big guns remains to be seen. I expect a handsome profit at some point but I am not expecting to buy a desert island either.

End or rant. Stay strong. Don't respond to the clowns and they will simply go away - it is not magic, just logic.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $79.01K 176.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90149 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 26260 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ 77116
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.