Wow, an interesting and intriguing post Bruce.I truly think the...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Wow, an interesting and intriguing post Bruce.

I truly think the FBI were in cover up mode for Biden more than anything. Wray would be hoping like hell Trump gets beaten because he laid his cards on the table opposing transparency at every point of his leadership. The allowing of Trump to go through an impeachment while having the goods on Biden doesn't surprise me one bit.

I think it is much more a case of the FBI covering for Biden like they did with Hillary. Trump is the outsider who had Flynn wanting investigate and restructure the intel agencies because Flynn knew where the bodies were buried. Flynn was a major threat because he knew intel agencies were doing unauthorised black-ops work and had gone rogue in many areas. Why did Obama mention two people as "the greatest threat", that being KJU and Michael Flynn? Why has a dismissal of a DOJ case where the DOJ admits to withholding exculpatory evidence amongst a treasure trove of corrupted motives by the FBI still holding out after 180 plus days? It is clear that this judge is holding out for the election to either stop Flynn from speaking or to hope that TRump loses so that they can go after him.

Obama corrupted the intel agencies. You might be right about Biden being the force behind it all. I agree on this because when Obama chose Biden, Obama needed the support of the 'establishment" or "old guard" dems and he was Obama's link to that. Biden is corrupt and has used Washington to enrich his family, so nothing really surprises me.

A good post by you mate. I am not sure if i buy the whole blood thing, but I do find it awfully suspecious that with all the protocols in place, and Trump being a germaphobe, that he got the virus immediately after the first debate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.