CRR 8.33% 1.1¢ critical resources limited

Big 6 Months Ahead

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    I feel like we need a new thread to discuss up and coming milestones as well as share each other's thoughts and research. I think 4CE has a big 6 months coming up. Drilling is about to start. All drill locations and pads are prepped and ready to go so it's a lot of updates and potential from here!

I feel like new holders need to see this research from @952i as it's still extremely relevant and a very good read. This post was made 10 months ago now and since then we have soo much more news!!! Selling the gold venture, securing more tenaments, joint venture official, drilling starting any day with the sites well prepped to allow work to flow very fast!

With legend Geo James Sullivan finding new pegs and asking to be paid almost entirely in shares it is an extreme confidence boost! Last year we had rock chip samples come back showing almost 2% LI!!!! Which is insane considering it is weathered surface pegimant. I for one am very excited to be a part of the company and for the news we have coming out over the next 6 months. With a current MC of 20mil we seem to be insanely cheap ATM with sooo much potential upside!

Exciting months ahead IMO. DYOR...

............. @952i  post from oct/2017  

After todays news I feel all the clues have been laid out nicely and could be time for a new thread.

Full disclosure: I've been holding for quite a while from 3 and added more in high 1's few times as company began changing directions. Especially after I saw Jason Brewer appointed and his dilligent effort in getting back to back cobalt projects for CFE I felt it was worth more trading as a shell.
    Fortunately, Brewer and his friends have done an incredible job turning things around here, from giving company a clear direction to the raise done to both VEC and 4CE to incredibly tight hands, then an incredible acquisition here, and now and great appointment for a technical consultant.

Whats been acquired:
    4CE has gotten a 70% stake of two tenements, Kiambi (East AVZ) and SW Kitotolo (SW of AVZ) for 67.5million shares post DD.
    Assuming DD does go through
    Fully Diluted MC @4.5: $15.8Million
    Cash/Assets: $3.8M (Incl. cash from options, investment in MQR and assuming they sell Adrah + Halls Peak for $1M)
    Enterprise Value: $12Million for having 70% stake in Kiambi and SW Kitotolo.
    So these assets at 100% are valued at $17M.

AVZ in comparison for 60% in Manono-Kitotolo currently has an EV of $163M.
    There assets at 100% are valued at $272Million.
    So essentially our assets are valued post Due Dilligence 6% of what AVZ has...which brings me to my next point

Importance of Due Dilligence:
    I dont feel this DD will play out like your regular DD. My reasoning for this is because you have James Sullivan on board. Not only does he have his reputation to maintain but market will be eagerly looking for his tick of approval. Most recently hes been in charge of AVZ's due dilligence. Once he gave them the thumbs up they hit a massive 202meters @1.5% Li.
    If his tick of approval goes through here, I feel there will be a huge push coming as market will definitely expect something in the ground again.
    But its not just AVZ this guy has been involved with ASX mining multibaggers across Africa since 2009. Intra Energy corp back in 2010/2011/2012, Mantra Resources before that, Anglo Gold, Harmony Gold etc.
    He's the perfect addition to the team to the lead up to DD in the next 3weeks as the announcement states.

If it does pass DD as I mentioned above I expect a serious move by markets based on the results he produced on AVZ.

Regional Geology:
    Plenty to speak about here, I've posted about this earlier, and I'll throw it in here again. One of the most under-explored, high potential regions for lithium is Katanga in DRC. Won't get any better than Manono/Kitotolo.

Grade -

AVZ also recently drilled showing there is high grade lithium available, also there trenching shows higher grades towards the Southwest extension which is the direction in which 4CE lays.

Depth -

Probable depths of 100-150m, which was confirmed by AVZ's hit of 202m. Some of the deepest and largest rare metal pegmatites across the world.
    It is described as "Dwarfing" the currently known world reserves.

Occurrences of Minerals -
    Katanga is known as one of the hearts of Congo for being incredibly mineral rich. This can be seen from the excerpts below:

Extension -
    Yes there are technical reports that do say more pegmatites exist SW of the Manono-Kitotolo monster. I'll touch more on that below but here is a image of how well we lay on this potential SW extension.

4CE tenements:
    We currently have two tenements with a potential acquisition of a third, hint given in the acquisition announcement;

I'll break down what these two have done historically and recently.

First is Kiambi:
    This one is easy, plenty of historic data showing it used to ship 9tonnes of Cassiterite (associated with lithium production) a month. It was a tin and cassiterite heavyweight in DRC with potential to ship upto 50tonnes a month. After digging through the net multiple engineering journals, mining reports, newspapers confirm its potential.
    Here is a few of these excerpts in chronological order from potential (1912) to production (1915)

There is also a very nice find by @@TheArchitect too as seen here showing the incredible under-rated potential Kiambi may have:

Here is also a map showing both of 4CE tenements have been known for Tin production

Now Secondly SW Kitotolo:
    This tenement got me curious, so close to AVZ but could find one journal having information of this Tenement producing tin. But thanks to @@treasurehunter who found the owners of the tenements literally next door I was able to dig down and find more information about 4CE.
    Here is a map of 4CE next to our neighbours Tantalex who confirm we could have something from there soil sampling they found chunks of pegmatite and expect an extension westward towards us aswell.
    Its interesting cause even on an exchange that became official under 13years ago with not much moneyflow and plenty illiquidity Tantalex was valued much better than 4CE.
    Anyone who doubts 4CE ability to find lithium should definitely look at this:

Register:
    If one looks at the register there is a strong involvement from the GTT Venture guys. The same people that backed AVZ very early on before they took off.
    GTT guys have had 4 lithium backings in 2years - PLP, RMX, AVZ, 4CE. With 4CE being the only one yet to provide multibags.
    There was also an article @@TheGladiator posted on the "war of lithium in manono" with multiple large bidders after what we have. In that article also mentioned oil/gas mogul David Lenigas - Head of canadian listed LGC Capital will be backing 4CE too.

Sector:

Lithium Carbonate prices continue to surge and other than the whole EV laws changing globally + VW wanting to be pure EV car company by 2019 there exists much more supply issues (smelter profitability dropping, low spodumene/raw material input) VW most recently announced they want to enter the mining sector to hunt for their own lithium and lock in supply.
    With increased investment in the DRC by some of the biggest players across the globe, specifically in Katango Province as seen here:

Thats what I have for now, I haven't sold anything yet and instead have be looking at psychological ways to let winners ride as long as possible in the market.
    It makes for a great story with incredibly high potential if they have even a sniff of lithium
    Plenty of newsflow expected in 3weeks and with Jason Brewer, James Sullivan and the register we have I expect a good outcome.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.592K 137.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 3076416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 410818 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 380270
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.