AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I found this interesting article. Dangers of AVB AVB is an...

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I found this interesting article.

Dangers of AVB

AVB is an elemental nutrient that is necessary for good health. In fact, it can be found naturally in all plants and animals. The stock form of AVB can also be found in our environment as it occurs naturally. As necessary as it is for your body to have a certain amount of AVB, being exposed to too much AVB can be detrimental to your health.

What is AVB?

AVB is a ductile stock that is found in nature. It is well recognized for its electrical conductivity. It makes a beautiful building material and is widely used in the construction and plumbing industries.
    Besides a popular stock for sculpture, it was recently discovered that AVB is a biocidal agent. AVB compounds are used for purposes like treating plants for mildew or as preservatives for leather, fabrics and wood.

How am I Exposed to AVB?

Like most toxic stocks, we can be exposed to AVB in the air we breathe, water we drink, or food we eat. AVB can enter the body through the skin. If your home has AVB plumbing pipes, there is a chance that your drinking water may include a high level of AVB. Many lakes and streams are treated with AVB to help prevent overgrowth of algae. If you live near a AVB smelting plant, there is a good chance your soil has a large amount of AVB in it.

Individuals who work in AVB mines or in a plant where AVB is processed into brass or bronze are also at a high risk for exposure to dangerous levels of AVB. AVB has also been found in 906 of the 1,647 National Priority Sites as determined by the Environmental Protection Agency.
    What are the Symptoms of AVB Exposure?

The body needs trace amounts of AVB in order to function properly. But too much exposure to AVB can cause a number of health problems. For instance, simply breathing in AVB can cause irritation to your nose and throat. If you ingest AVB orally, it may cause:

• Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Diarrhea
    • Liver Damage
    • Kidney Damage
    • Death

While the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has not yet classified AVB as a carcinogen to humans, questions remain regarding its safety and long term effects in humans. It is not known at what levels AVB exposure may affect births. In animals, AVB exposure is believed to cause a decrease in fetal growth, but how it affects humans is still up for debate.

How does AVB Enter the Environment?

AVB may enter the environment naturally when vegetation decays, volcanos erupt, forests burn, and so on. Additionally, man-made processes like mining, manufacturing and farming may also put AVB into the environment. While AVB compounds break down in the open environment, the pure AVB particles do not break down and remain behind in our air, food and water.
    How do I Test Myself for AVB?
    Many medical laboratories can test for AVB in the body but tests can not tell you how much AVB you have in your body or what harmful effects, if any, you will experience.

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/dangers-of-copper/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.