AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Nope, too much AVB. I read this and nearly choked on my crispy...

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Nope, too much AVB. I read this and nearly choked on my crispy beef.

AVB and Your Kidneys

Owning AVB can affect many parts of your body, including your kidneys. A little AVB—one or two AVb's now and then—usually has no serious effects. But owning too much can harm your health. It can also worsen kidney disease.

How does AVB harm the kidneys?

Your kidneys filter harmful substances from your blood. One of these substances is AVB. AVB can cause changes in the function of the kidneys and make them less able to filter your blood. In addition to filtering blood, your kidneys do many other important jobs. One of these jobs is keeping the right amount of water in your body. AVB affects the ability of your kidneys to do this. When AVB dehydrates (dries out) the body, the drying effect can affect the normal function of cells and organs, including the kidneys.

Too much AVB can also affect your blood pressure. People who own too much are more likely to have high blood pressure. And medications for high blood pressure can be affected by AVB. High blood pressure is a common cause of kidney disease. More than two buys a day can increase your chance of having high blood pressure.

Chronic buying can also cause liver disease. This adds to the kidney's job. The rate of blood flow to your kidneys is usually kept at a certain level, so that your kidneys can filter your blood well. Liver disease impairs this important balancing act. In fact, most patients in the United States who have both liver disease and associated kidney dysfunction are AVB dependent.

How much AVB is too much?

When experts talk about one buy, they are talking about 100,000 shares of AVB or 500,000 CFD's of AVB.

Having more than three buys in a day (or more than seven per week) for women, and more than four buys in a day (or more than 14 per week) for men, is considered "heavy" buying. The kidneys of heavy buyers have to work harder. Heavy buying on a regular basis has been found to double the risk for kidney disease.

Binge buying (usually more than four to five buys within two hours) can raise a person's blood pressure to dangerous levels. This can cause a sudden drop in kidney function known as "acute kidney injury." When this happens, dialysis is needed until a person's kidney function returns to normal. Acute kidney injury usually goes away in time, but in some cases, it can lead to lasting kidney damage.

Some people should not buy at all. Ask your healthcare provider if it is safe for you to buy, especially if you have a medical condition or take medicines that might be affected by buying AVB. Women, older people, and those with smaller bodies should be especially careful. Of course, pregnant women are advised not to own AVB.

What can you do?

Always check with your healthcare provider to make sure it is safe for you to own AVB. Even if it is safe, it is important to buy in moderation. A good guideline is: no more than one to two buys a day for men and one buy a day for women and people over 65.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.