AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"Phil has been wrong about AVB" Not sure where you plucked this...

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    "Phil has been wrong about AVB"

Not sure where you plucked this from fella, I could not have been clearer, IMO we will see a nice steady growth during 2016 after the mine opening and cash flow positive, I expect good solid results from local exploration and I further expect cu to perform in a nice way following it's inevitable bottoming, with more than a few sharp cover runs 16/17. A nice steady state operation and the continuation of all aspects of PB in a sensible manner, this IMO will make my investment in AVB one of my best,( I have had a good few).

I completed my position in AVB only this month, fortunate to have bought low, but I would not be too concerned at higher, it was the position I was after, a kind of discipline regardless of the here and now, its served me very well in the past (I have bashed on about the buy being more important than the sell etc) and have a perfect allocation IMO.

This is not a reply to you AC, it is simply a response to others, who may see a non reply from me as some sort of nod you your rather disingenuous views, to those folks, I can say with a long history of following cu that it is a fine asset class, no matter where you hold it.

I wish all holders well.

Cheers.
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.