AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

G'day to all the Avb family I been on a great adventure , like a...

1. 26 Posts.
    G'day to all the Avb family I been on a great adventure , like a lot of you guys&gals for about 5 years.
    Time has proven the worth and credibility of the management team along with the amazing upside this little gem of a company has shown.
    I brought into oz mineral in 2007 after shifting from pt Lincoln -SA to toowoomba for a tree change. My brother was hire in the2nd intake of staff so heard all about the gold& copper at promanant hill in SA . Sounded good, and was cranking up till GFC showed up. We were going through a broker at the time. also loaded up with a hefty margin loan, I can remember phoning this guy up at lunch time expressing some concern at news global. She be right mate was his attitude, and the rest is a pretty sorry story. As this was gaining momentum I called another well known stock brokering firm about shorting my shares, No it's not going to fall any more.
    where's this all going , some of you are now wondering. I have learnt to make my own calls and as hard as it is, last week I pulled the plug.
    Even though I hardly post, every day I was plugged into the Avb hotline and came to greatly appreciate so many who enriched all of us, with there experience , wisdoms and insight in all thing / market wise.
    It's been a bit disappointing , not to have managed an Agm, maybe to have put faces to some well known names.
    Kalenn,Awoonga, poet,phill9,tism&also happy are just a few who have given life to our family.
    With a lot of averaging down and twisting the wife's arm up behind her back, I nearly made the magic mill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.