AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

To continue,????Why have I disengaged from such a great company....

1. 26 Posts.
    To continue,????Why have I disengaged from such a great company.
    After some research , it became very clear that all is not well with our big brother the USA .
    To be frank, it's put the wind up me what some financial analyst are saying about the stability of the us currency
    Many are sounding the alarm of what is potentially not far away, that will have global implications for the whole world.
    I haven't got the luxury of being able to stick them in the bottom draw, or loose my investment as there's still plenty of fat on the bone.
    You could say I am probably a bit gun shy after loosing the wife's house money in the last GFC (there I have finally been able to confess it)
    We all share understanding and knowledge ,so this isn't to sway or talk down or up anything. I am a very optermistic , cup half full copper groupe .So because of my time on hot copper I felt it appropriate to share a little
    About my time with the Avb family and reasons for being a non holder. I like to think of it as a separation , not a divourse.
    I had heard in passing after first coming up to Qld that a financial crisis was on the way. How I wish I had taken the time do a little digging. For those interested , look up Ron paulupdate.com(jarrad Kelly , exclusive interview with Ron Paul) on how to protect you family. Ex US Senator with 22 year in Congress.
    Greg hunter. US dept bomb going to explode.
    Harry Dent/ US currency crisis .
    You can only inform you self and try to sort out fact from speculation and make your own call, I have just can't stop looking at hot copper.
    All the verry best to every one of the hot copper family.
    May health and prosperity be yours . For you and you family's.
    GOD bless you all my friends for and may he come soon to this sorry world
    Andy virgin

w

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.