No, I'm not a supporter of housing prices. What I am a supporter...

1. 3,404 Posts.
    No, I'm not a supporter of housing prices. What I am a supporter of though is the belief prices won't crash-the bears have a very tough time with this.

Just because you may want prices to come down for your own personal wants and desires shouldn't cloud your argument or approach to the facts.

Even if prices came back 20% the bears would be cheering like they had 'won' some contest-but they still wouldn't be able to accept the fact they have still lost, property would still be well up on what it would have been had they bought just a few years ago.

All that stress and angst, all that living in a rented house...and you are still behind.

Sooooo looking at it objectively-is it worth? Sure prices may come back-but its going to take a long time, do you really want to wait ANOTHER 2-5 years for the chance of picking up a house beat case scenario 20% cheaper? Maybe...but if you have already been waiting 10 years you are missing out on a significant amount of time in a 'home'...a home to me is priceless-it's your anchor, it's your memories, is your sanctuary.

Many others feel the same...it isn't a penny dreadful you drop at the slightest bump like many bears here just don't 'get'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.