AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Biller Code - Ref, page-15

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    i didn't take any EO, bought more than i was allotted on market. now part of the 1,000,000 holders club. so do i get an obligatory fan club hat, or are they still on the slow boat from china?

thoughts are the big 4 are keeping the price down to get more in the shortfall. if they were responsible for keeping the price down wouldn't they be hoovering up at 7.8 and 7.9 instead of waiting for shortfall shares at 8 cents? with the volume they are purchasing that's a huge discount, or are people thinking they are doing both sides of the coin? or could this be people who bought in the early days at low prices, dumping on market for a gain as they have had enough of waiting? if you wanted out, you would surely know that you could offer just under the EO price and long termers would snap them up. in either circumstance now the EO offer is closed there is no reason for big 4 to squash the price, and late arrivers to the AVB party will creep the price up with on market buys. all IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.