CF1 0.00% 1.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The next time you will hear from the Architect is when the share...

1. 242 Posts.
    The next time you will hear from the Architect is when the share price goes up & he says he has been accumulating at the lower levels...
    The share price isnt where we expected it to be obviously but this was always a long term hold & the milestones targets are what will make it move.
    No doubt the outsourcing not wanting to be disclosed by some large companies didnt help things either.
    I still think this Company will be successful & I think from memory we had a 50 something percent increase in revenue from the previous quarterly which isnt bad.It will just take a little longer than some anticipated & they maybe got a little bit ahead of themselves in terms of quicker than expected revenue targets.
    The share price jumped to 9.5 cents pretty quickly & combined with higher than reasonable expectations dropped again when a few Companies may be panicked about bad publicity on outsourcing or a hiccup or two in operations.This Company was always all about revenue & profits as are all Companies & that will be the make or break of it.I still believe we will be successful it just may take a little longer than a lot hoped but dont forget we have till 2019.Lots of folks don't like their money tied up for so long & are looking for a quick buck hence the bailouts & we will have to wade through a few shares up higher that will be sold on any increase in share price from those thinking they have been caught buying at higher prices.
    The fundamentals haven't changed in this Company & a 40% saving on normal costs is still a huge drawcard & hopefully a milestone maker.All we want is a steady increase in profits every quarter(with maybe a big jump thrown in now & then) & we will all have our expectations rewarded eventually imo.
    Good luck to all shareholders & remember if you bought higher it isnt a loss if you dont sell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.