BIT 1.82% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Biotron on the US Radar, page-19

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    2 years ago - trade war - market corrected, plunged and went higher than ever over past 2 years....
    2 years on exactly - virus outbreak - same countries involved - market plunged, corrected - it will be same again.

If this is so bad and a pandemic.....why are people still going to work on crowded trains, why are our kids still in schools - I have 3 young kids, they are still in school. Yes we tell them to wash hands and avoid other kids with cold or flu (which should not be at school anyway if they are sick)...but we have been telling them that for years now.
    I work in retail....I encounter 20-30 people a day. I wash my hands, use sanitiser and try not to come close to people with a cold or flu symptoms (who should not be out shopping anyway) - but I have been doing tat for 20 years....I think I have been sick about 3 times in 20 years.

IMO: another media blowout to spook the world - just have to read between the lines..
    People will believe what they want to.

Infuenza killed 2000 people in australia last year....lets see how many people die from CV in australia this year.
    millions die from malaria in 3rd world countries everyday, no one ever hears or talks about that.

Like : bird flu, swine flu, sars - the media just love to latch on for 1-2m - then we never hear about it again.

The bushfires: now that is devastating...I can understand that crippling the economy here....but few handful of cases of the CV, give me a break.

Yes we need to be cautious, careful and practice good hygene...that goes for everything.

All IMO....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $1.991K 36.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80324 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 94489 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ 76305
Last updated 13.47pm 21/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.