FAR 0.00% 43.5¢ far limited

Completely agree Kempeman. There are better shares out there....

1. 135 Posts.
    Completely agree Kempeman. There are better shares out there. I'm closing at a loss before crude turns down. My profit in HZR helps buffer the loss. Currently I like CAJ, RSG, TRY and SMN. Solid management in these companies and honest communication.

Hi Zac,

You are 100% correct - a large amount of risk has been removed.

Along with that, a huge amount of potential reward has been taken from us as well.

I investing in a spec oiler all those years ago because I wanted a slice of that risk/reward pie.

Better off leaving it in the bank now that reward has been hived off by CN to her cronies and inner sanctum.

Best of luck with your investment and strategy and believe me, I truly feel the asset in Senegal is world class and it will be commercial and be developed. I just thoroughly doubt FAR's ability or desire to do that in such a way that as to provide actual and meaningful/real returns to shareholders.

CN and her cronies are/will and will continued to be well rewarded - but you and the other Main St participants are merely just fodder and play things. Sure, traders and alike do and will continue to make money trading FAR, but long term holding.....talk of 40c, 50c, $1+....that will be shown to be folly.

And as for the upcoming meeting and shareholders going along and "asking the tough questions".....I bet 100% that the reports back to HC will be something along the lines of, "I and others had a chat to "Cath" pre-meeting, or asked "Cath" this or that and "Cath" said it is an elephant and now we all feel so much better - go FAR....this is a monster".

Best fortunes to all and remember, there are other companies out there.

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $173.0K 394.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75664 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ 82596
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.