BIT 3.57% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Here ? Who would know. The percentage of people who comment is...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81

Here ? Who would know. The percentage of people who comment is low.

Regardless, its (cure or not) not known, per my comments above.

Results consistent with previous and new class of drug references are very upbeat.

Will it be a cure at 12 months / 18 months treatment on a 300mg ? Dosage?

Appreciate I took the 'I didnt have time to write you a short letter' approach above. But in HC terms....

I think the market is mis-pricing 'risk' that it either is a cure or is good enough to be a commercial improvement. I think its doing it for CR concerns.

Wouldnt expect that theres zero chance management wont come up with something, theyre positive and drip feeding info. Wheres c19, why coming weeks?

We have to remember this stuff is not about is the current product $x per dose and were at a little less than $x or the present insitu hip replacement on offer gives x movements and ours gives more than x. This is potentially life saving / high profile and ergo high demand product.

So in short cure is great, improvement is too. Otherwise we wouldnt have a market for the incumbents right?

You made a comment previously re broken SH confidence. I think thats accurate. Probably distills down to factors outside management control, mangerial confidence, and poor comprehension of what this is from retail at the margins. Also possibly the ability to move in and out off of stock episodically with announcements.

Per my post, just need to hedge in case of unexpected upside / timing. To me that grossly discredits ST chart analysis for extrapolation purposes.

Correct re vol on announcements, my point is subsequent vol.

DYOR

Last edited by Pseudoname1: 05/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $17.41K 310.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 62494 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 128991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ 10004
Last updated 13.25pm 04/06/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.