BTC simply tracks global liquidity. There's not really many...

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    BTC simply tracks global liquidity. There's not really many other assets that do this. Govts around the world debase their fiat currencies and people are only looking at something that keeps their purchasing power for the hours they have worked as holding fiat simply devalues at 7% a year.

Give us another asset that holds its value (risk adjusted) and we'll pile into that instead. Bitcoin is really all there is to track global liquidity, and it's backed by the worlds most powerful number crunchers. Why do you think the hash rate of Bitcoin continues to go up? Until there's a large drop off in the hash rate, signaling reduced activity there's no reason to get out. NFI but I put my hard earnt money where it'll be valued more in real terms after inflation, not less.

Sure, you can say it's volatile and that's fine, but give me another asset that has no counter party risk over 10 years that will do better than Bitcoin and I'll entertain it. 10 years is my minimum investment horizon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.